Identifying Disparities in the Local Community
Community Profiles communicate the state of breast cancer in each community or region using standardized breast cancer outcome targets. They also identify communities of highest need and enable Komen and its partners to make data-driven decisions about how to deploy resources most effectively in each community.
Read the National Community Profile Report
Read a Regional Community Profile Report
- National Capital Region (DC and some counties in MD and VA)
- Northeast Region (CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT)
- East Central Region (IN, KY, MI, OH, WV)
- North Central Region (IA, IL, KS, MN, MO, NE, ND, SD, WI)
- Northwest Region (AK, CO, ID, MT, OR, UT, WA, WY)
- Southwest Region (AZ, CA, HI, NV)
- South Central (AR, LA, NM, OK, TX)
- Southeast (AL, FL, GA, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA)
Read a State Community Profile Report
Find your local Affiliate’s most recent Community Profile Report.