Accelerating Inflammatory Breast Cancer (IBC) Research
Learn how the Susan G. Komen-IBCRF IBC Collaborative in partnership with the Milburn Foundation is helping advance IBC research.
Know the Facts about IBC
Explore resources to help you understand the signs, symptoms and treatments for IBC.
Collaborating to Advance IBC Research
Susan G. Komen along with the Inflammatory Breast Cancer Research Foundation (IBCRF) and the Milburn Foundation have partnered to accelerate IBC research and improve care and outcomes for people with IBC.
Learn About the History of the IBC Collaborative
- 2016 – The IBC Collaborative is established: Susan G. Komen, IBCRF and Milburn Foundation begin working together to advance IBC research and care..
- 2017 – The IBC Collaborative funds four IBC Innovator Grants aimed at finding new approaches to diagnose and treat IBC.
- 2018 – The IBC Collaborative convenes a focus group of IBC experts to review the state of IBC and propose initiatives to advance the field.
- 2019 – The IBC Collaborative convenes experts to resolve long-standing issues in IBC diagnosis.
- 2022 – The proposed IBC scoring system is published.
- 2022 – The IBC scoring system validation study is funded.
1-877 GO KOMEN
Our Breast Care Helpline offers free support and information about breast health, breast cancer, local and national resources and clinical trials from trained oncology social workers and specialists.
Mon–Fri 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET
Se habla español.