Susan G. Komen Breast Care Helpline
The Susan G. Komen Breast Care Helpline provides information about breast health, breast cancer, local and national resources and information about clinical trials.
Call 1-877-465-6636 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Through our Breast Care Helpline, we provide:
- Answers to questions about your breast cancer risk
- Emotional support and guidance in addressing feelings and other concerns
- Information about breast cancer screening, treatment options, clinical trials, support resources, and genetic counseling and testing
- Access to no-cost screening mammograms and diagnostic services based on income eligibility
- Financial assistance if you’re an income eligible breast cancer patient in treatment or living with metastatic breast cancer
- Connection to a culturally responsive patient navigator
Susan G. Komen Helpline
Se habla español.
Contact the Helpline via Email
We can be reached from 9 a.m. – 10 p.m. (ET) Monday through Friday.
For breast health or breast cancer information, email email@example.com
For clinical trial information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TTY is available.
Please use your preferred relay service or dial 711 then 1-877-465-6636.
The Breast Care Helpline also offers breast cancer clinical trial education and support, such as:
- Knowing when to consider a clinical trial
- How to find a clinical trial
- How to decide which clinical trial is best
- What to expect during a clinical trial
- Information about clinical trial resources
Susan G. Komen is committed to disability access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation. To request accommodation, contact email@example.com or 1-877-465-6636.
To hear from one of our helpline specialists, read Komen’s blog – “From Hopelessness to Hope”.
Thank you (Komen Breast Cancer Helpline) so much for just listening to me, it was nice to have someone who is not with you every day and will not be mad or worried about you, and listen to your concerns. I really appreciate it.
Updated April 30, 2021