Susan G. Komen Breast Care Helpline
The Susan G. Komen Breast Care Helpline provides information about breast health, breast cancer, local and national resources and information about clinical trials.
Call 1-877-465-6636 or email email@example.com.
The Breast Care Helpline offers:
- Breast health and breast cancer information
- Emotional support to anyone with questions or concerns
- Information about Komen’s Treatment Assistance and Patient Navigation programs
- Information about national and local organizations and resources that may provide financial assistance and other support services, including low-cost mammography
Our Helpline Specialists are available to breast cancer patients, their loved ones, health care providers, support professionals and all others seeking breast health information. We can help:
- Connect you to needed services, resources, and information
- Discuss your feelings and provide guidance in addressing them
- You learn more about support and coping mechanisms
- Coach you on communicating with your health care team
- Friends and family provide and receive emotional support
Susan G. Komen Helpline
Se habla español.
Contact the Helpline via Email
For breast health or breast cancer information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
For clinical trial information, email email@example.com.
TTY is available.
Please use your preferred relay service or dial 711 then 1-877-465-6636.
The Breast Care Helpline also offers breast cancer clinical trial education and support, such as:
- Knowing when to consider a clinical trial
- How to find a clinical trial
- How to decide which clinical trial is best
- What to expect during a clinical trial
- Information about clinical trial resources
Susan G. Komen is committed to disability access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation. To request accommodation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-465-6636.
To hear from one of our helpline specialists, read Komen’s blog – “From Hopelessness to Hope”.
Thank you (Komen Breast Cancer Helpline) so much for just listening to me, it was nice to have someone who is not with you every day and will not be mad or worried about you, and listen to your concerns. I really appreciate it.
Updated April 30, 2021
TOOLS & RESOURCES