1-877 GO KOMEN Helpline
Susan G. Komen® offers two helplines for those in need of breast cancer education, psychosocial support and information on resources.
Breast Care Helpline
If you or a loved one needs information about breast health or breast cancer, call our breast care helpline to speak with a trained specialist or oncology social worker at 1-877 GO KOMEN (1-877-465-6636) or email at email@example.com.
The Komen Breast Care Helpline offers:
- Breast health and breast cancer information,
- Psychosocial support to anyone with questions or concerns,
- Information about national and local organizations and resources that may provide financial assistance and other support services, including low-cost mammography; and
- Support groups.
Our Breast Care Helpline 1-877 GO KOMEN (1-877-465-6636) provides free, professional support services to anyone with breast cancer questions or concerns, including men diagnosed with breast cancer and their families. Calls are answered by a trained and caring staff member Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. ET. You can also email the helpline at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our free, 6-week telephone support groups for men with breast cancer provide a safe place for men to discuss the challenges of breast cancer, get information and exchange support. To learn more, call the Komen Breast Care Helpline at 1-877 GO KOMEN (1-877-465-6636) or email email@example.com.
Breast Cancer Clinical Trial Information Helpline
If you or a loved one needs information or resources about clinical trials, call our clinical trial information helpline at 1-877 GO KOMEN (1-877- 465- 6636) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Komen Clinical Trial Information Helpline offers breast cancer clinical trial education and psychosocial support, such as:
- Knowing when to consider a trial
- How to find a trial
- How to decide which trial is best
- What to expect during a trial
- Information about clinical trial resources
I didn’t know where to turn. I am so glad that I called. You (Komen Breast Cancer Helpline) have been a great help to me.
When you call or email
All calls and emails are answered by a trained and caring staff member in English and Spanish, Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. ET. TTD is also available.
A helpline specialist may also:
- Help you think about and develop a list of your needs in order of priority,
- Reassure you that your feelings and concerns are typical—that you are not alone in how you feel,
- Educate you about breast cancer issues and coping mechanisms,
- Teach and coach you how to better talk with your health care team; and
- Help you write a list of questions and find ways to help you remember the answers.
Komen does not provide medical advice or referrals to physicians, medical facilities or other services.
To hear from one of our helpline specialists, read Komen’s blog – “From Hopelessness to Hope”.
Thank you (Komen Breast Cancer Helpline) so much for just listening to me, it was nice to have someone who is not with you every day and will not be mad or worried about you, listen to your concerns. I really appreciate it.
TOOLS & RESOURCES