Susan G. Komen Helpline Program
The Susan G. Komen® Breast Care and Clinical Trial Information Helpline provides information about breast health, breast cancer, as well as information and resources about clinical trials. Our helpline specialists can:
- Help you think about and develop a list of your needs in order of priority
- Discuss your feelings and assist you in addressing them
- Educate you about breast cancer issues and coping mechanisms
- Teach and coach you how to better talk with your health care team
- Help you write a list of questions and find ways to help you remember the answers
Susan G. Komen Helpline
Se habla español.
Contact the Helpline via Email
For breast health or breast cancer information, email email@example.com
For clinical trial information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TTY is available.
Please use your preferred relay service or dial 711 then 1-877-465-6636.
Breast Care Helpline
The Komen Breast Care Helpline offers:
- Breast health and breast cancer information
- Psychosocial support to anyone with questions or concerns
- Information about national and local organizations and resources that may provide financial assistance and other support services, including low-cost mammography
- Support groups
Clinical Trial Information Helpline
The Komen Clinical Trial Information Helpline offers breast cancer clinical trial education and psychosocial support, such as:
- Knowing when to consider a trial
- How to find a trial
- How to decide which trial is best
- What to expect during a trial
- Information about clinical trial resources
Komen offers online and telephone support groups to provide a safe place to discuss the challenges of breast cancer, get information and exchange support. To learn more about upcoming group opportunities, call the Komen Breast Care Helpline at 1-877 GO KOMEN (1-877-465-6636) or email email@example.com.
Susan G. Komen is committed to disability access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation. To request accommodation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-465-6636.
To hear from one of our helpline specialists, read Komen’s blog – “From Hopelessness to Hope”.
Thank you (Komen Breast Cancer Helpline) so much for just listening to me, it was nice to have someone who is not with you every day and will not be mad or worried about you, and listen to your concerns. I really appreciate it.
Updated March 9, 2021
TOOLS & RESOURCES