Financial hardships shouldn’t keep those with breast cancer from getting the care they need. While medical treatment and care are typically the primary costs associated with a breast cancer diagnosis, there are other expenses of daily living that can prevent patients from getting the care they need, when they need it. The Komen Financial Assistance Program is here to help.
Susan G. Komen Breast Care Helpline
1-877 GO KOMEN (465-6636)
Monday – Friday 9 a.m – 10 p.m. ET
- Press #2 for our Breast Care Helpline.
- Ask for information about the Financial Assistance Program.
- Se habla español.
Learn more about our Breast Care Helpline.
- This is not an emergency fund – We make every effort to process all completed applications within 4-6 weeks of receipt. All applications are processed in the order they were received.
- Funds may be used for daily-living costs such as rent, utilities, food, transportation, childcare, etc. (see full list on page 3 of the application).
- Funding payments may only be made directly to the applicant.
- Funding amount is based on current stage of breast cancer:
$500 is available for eligible individuals with earlier-stage breast cancer (Stages 0-3).
$750 is available for eligible individuals with metastatic breast cancer (Stage 4) which is cancer that has spread to other parts of the body like bones, lungs, liver, or brain.
- Applicant must:
- Currently be in treatment for breast cancer or living with metastatic breast cancer
- Have a current annual household income at or below 300% FPL (see table below),
- Live in the United States or a US Territory.
- Individuals may apply once per 12-months based on last payment date.
|Persons in Family/Household||300% of the 2023 Federal Poverty Level (FPL)|
|48 Contiguous States and D.C.||Hawaii||Alaska|
|300% of the 2023 Federal Poverty Line (FPL)|
|Persons in Family/Household||48 Contiguous States and D.C.||Hawaii||Alaska|
• Apply Online
You can submit, and track your application through your secure MyKomen Health account. It also offers you immediate access to personalized health information and helpful resources.
Click APPLY NOW to register and apply today.
Already registered? Click here to login.
• Download an application and apply.
- Confirm eligibility.
- Download application.
Complete and email your application to
OR print and mail your completed application to:Susan G. Komen
ATTN: Financial Assistance Program
13770 Noel Road, Suite 801889,
Dallas, TX 75380
Available in Spanish
• Call Komen’s Breast Care Helpline at 1-877-GO-KOMEN (465-6636). A Komen Helpline Specialist can determine if you are eligible and walk you through the application over the phone.
We can be reached from 9 a.m. – 10 p.m. (ET) Monday through Friday.
(Habla en Espanol.)