Study and Survey Request Assistance
Thank you for contacting Susan G. Komen for assistance with your study/survey. Komen supports research around the U.S. and across the globe that has been highly vetted and has the potential to reach a large, diverse population of people living with or at risk of breast cancer.
All requests for study/survey assistance are reviewed by Komen’s Clinical Trial Education program committee. The goal of this program is to empower people with trustworthy, accurate and evidence-based information to dispel myths and increase accrual in breast cancer studies, which may ultimately save lives.
Criteria for Susan G. Komen Distribution
- The study or survey must align with Komen’s mission and strategic imperatives.
- Studies must have the potential to have an impact on breast care (education, risk, screening, treatment or survivorship) and/or breast cancer research.
- Patient data must be protected.
- Komen will not promote a study or survey by a for-profit company unless they are an existing partner and meet the criteria above.
Preference will be given to:
- Independent and highly vetted research studies.
- Studies that are open and accessible to a large population.
- Organizations that are working with a target audience Komen is trying to reach.
- Organizations that plan to share their results with the public and survey respondents.
- Organizations that provide Komen with at least a two-month window until survey distribution is needed.
Only completed applications will be considered.
Requests will be evaluated based on pre-determined criteria and will be considered along with other projects in queue at the time of the request. If you have any questions, please contact: SSPrograms@komen.org